[bct] Re: Clueless

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:40:31 -0500

Hi M.
You can write me off list  at superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I'll try to get you started.
Lynnette

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: M. Dimitt
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:34 AM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Clueless

  Hi, Lynnette:
  Thank you for the info. I think there's a lot of tech stuff I don't know. For
instance, I'm completely lost when it comes to MP3 files, and even how to start
creating them. Of course, I know I need an MP3 player, but anything beyond
that, I'm lost. Any suggestions or help you could offer on how I could get
started would be greatly appreciated!
  Sincerely, Jamie