[bct] Re: Clicker training podcast

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:10:37 -0800

Several people have asked me to demo clicker training.

I uploaded a part 2 which has a lot of environmental noise, but it is me
demonstrating it live. Larry may decide not to use it because there is a
noisy leaf blower throughout.

I have been trying to put together a better demo but am having some mic
trouble -- so I did finally order a real set of binaural mics. I bought
these from church audio

after reading many positive reviews on the net, and as soon as they arrive,
I'll do two things. First, I'll review them, and second I'll make a properly
binaural demo of a clicker session in action.