[bct] Re: Class on JSay Technical and Usage Instruction

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:00:58 -0800

MessageHi Neal, This is Mike, and I am of course of two minds on the
business of advertising. I don't want it and the number of postings, the
dozens of emails to look through are expanded greatly once the vendors get
hold of this list, still there are situations, like the one mentioned below
where people might really benefit, assuming they have the money.  I guess
I'd lean toward a no advertising approach.