[bct] Re: Class date for Guide dog school

  • From: Stacey Robinson <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 17:58:28 -0500

Hi Pam,
I'm going to try and figure out how to get my email forwarded. They provide us with email addresses. I could use my mpower, but I don't have the necessary ethernet card. They don't have wireless but they have conections in the rooms where you can put an ethernet card. I'd love to do that but can't afford the card.
Stacey