[bct] Church Audio Mics

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:29:26 -0400

Hi all,

I have a question for all you church audio mic users out there.
Where did you go to get the loan to afford them? No wait that
wasn't it. I am looking at the site and see that there is a huge
price difference between the mini and the standard editions. So
what I would like is to take a census of who is using what, and
if anyone can describe the difference that would be great too.
50 bucks can buy me a whole lot of batteries for my book port, if
the standard ones are not overly large.

--
Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace