[bct] Re: Church

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:40:44 -0600

Anybody besides myself that Lector's at Mass?

I use materials produced by the Xavier Society for the Blind.

I seem to be in a tug of war with my Priest who just seems to want to nit pick at me all the time. I think he is jealous because he is from Venezuala and has a strong accent. He is difficult to understand.

Steve Bauer

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch
Sunday 9 a.m. to 12 noon