[bct] Re: Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:36:26 -0600

Joni, thanks for the compliments.  Now that you bring up the nature cds,
I would like to offer a Christmas gift to members of this list.  Please
know that I'm not trying to increase my sales by this offer.  We get
enough money that I don't have to beg from my friends on the list, but I
can offer people a break on the price.  So, from now until Christmas, I
will pay for the postage of all the nature CDs people order on this
list.  I love sounds and I like sharing them, and I can't think of a
nicer group of email companions to share them with.  It will, however,
mean that you have to call in your order, because our web site is geared
to charge postage.  However, I have a toll free number which should ease
the burden of the call.  That number is
888-544-8332.

Merry Christmas.

Neal