[bct] Re: Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:06:34 -0500

Hello Neal.
What can I say? Your musical arangements are absolutely lovely, especially "The First Noel." I love the richness, and fullness of your sound. Thank you for sharing this with us, and thank you for all of your work and contributions. You continue to amaze us all. <smile>
Ok, ... off to add a copy to my shopping cart.

All the best,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>