[bct] Re: Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:22:41 -0600

Alan, I'm sorry to say that there is no place to pay for a download of
the CD.  It's an interesting thought however.  I may have to check into
that, but it won't happen between now and Christmas.  If people want to
order, I'll be happy to send the CDs priority mail or something like
that for no charge, but I still don't know if you will get it before
Christmas.

Neal