[bct] Re: Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:30:58 -0600

Neal, what an awesome podcast! The beginning where the bells were playing "The First Noel," reminded me of a handbell choir at one of the churches on my street. This choir is called the Goldin bells, and it includes people with and without disabilities. I have heard them a few times and they are quite good. At the end of all their concerts, they pass around the handbells and let the audience have a go at playing tunes. The choir has been going strong for several years. There is also a group called Mannheim Steamroller, which some of you may have heard. Their music is some of my favorite.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>