[bct] Re: Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:21:06 -0600

Thanks Dan.  One of the things you will notice on my web site is that we
do not have a very good streaming server and the quality of the
streaming is not very good.  However, there is another site which is
selling them for us and their streaming is very good.  You can check out
the direct link to the CD at

By the way, this is not a commercial.  I just wanted people to hear them
in better quality if they wanted to.