[bct] Christmas, a la Neal

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:16:08 -0500

Neal, I wanted to applaud you publically. I generally dislike Christmas music, particularly traditional caroles, but yours is superb. You have mastered the hauntingly beautiful melodies and the minor songs just stand out.

Folks, if you didn't know, Neal has produced these Christmas songs in a professionally done CD that is available from his web site, ravenswood.org. I intend to purchase one, perhaps more. You may wish to do the same. Disclaimer, Neal didn't offer me a commission for saying this. [big grin]

Dan