[bct] Chris's Christmas Decorations Podcast

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:16:14 -0800

Chris and everybody,

That was wonderful! Just right to start the Christmas season!

Maybe this weekend I will do a podcast and teach you how to make a Braille
Christmas tree with little candy canes and holly leaves; the braille characters
make the shapes. You need to know braille to do it though, or at least have a
braille writer. I guess you could do it with a slate but it would take a while
to figure out the spacing. I can show you a little tree that might fit on a 3
by 5 inch card, and a big elaborate one that requires 11 by 11 and a half inch
braille paper; I usually put a big one on my door. Some kid stole my favorite
hand made wreath so since then I've done trees, snow men, and other holiday
stuff. Right now I have a pumpkin (without the Jack-o-lantern of course.)
Braille can be replaced, but your favorite wreath can't.

Mary