[bct] Re: Chris and Marla, Running Arrands

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:36:53 -0500

I bet what happened is that I grabbed that file before it was completely
uploaded to the ftp site.

Let's try this for a test on future submissions for uploads to the ftp
site: Send me an email when you complete the upload onto the ftp site.
This should not apply to using www.yousendit.com.  I will then wait to
take the file down until I get your completed notification email.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, November 18, 2005 10:33:16 AM
Chris and list,

I wonder if the reason some of these podcasts end suddenly might be
there is a limited amount of space assigned for each one. Does Libsyn
that? If you look at their four categories or levels, it looks like
only a limited amount of space up there, and once it's used up, things
cut off; maybe they are trying to divvy up space so that a certain
gets used each week. If that's true, why isn't Lynnette having the same

Maybe the batteries ran out when you did the podcast and you didn't
know it.

It could be almost any reason.

Mary suddely