[bct] Re: Chris and Marla, Running Arrands

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:23:50 -0600

Hi Chris:
Hmmm, I'm wondering why when I checked a second time, your submission ended the same way as the first, weird. I had trouble with others as well, thought it was my computer but the same thing happens when I attempt to listen again. Really like my daisy player. Keep the good stuff coming!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>