[bct] Chris and Marla, Running Arrands

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:18:20 -0600

Hi Chris and Marla:
I really enjoyed the latest submission from you folks.  Did it end before you
got to dinner?  Mine ended in the cab after the doctors office.  I am not
always sure where people end there entries because they don't sign off or say
goodbye.  Where do you folks live exactly?  I couldn't figure out if you are in
Michigan or Wisconsin, probably neither, lol!  Those binaural mics work pretty
well.  Whose GPS. do you guys like?  I want a Trekker but no way right now.  I
heard that there is another one out now that has no wires, do you know anything
on this?  I could almost count the money the teller gave you, really cool.
Marla reminds me so much of my own wife.  When we are standing somewhere,
waiting for transportation or anything else, she never stands still, lol!
Thanks for sharing!