[bct] Re: Choosing A Home Page

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:34:25 +0100

Isn't one of the nice things about a home page the fact that you can tell if your internet is "screwed up"?
And after all, what good is a page of links if none of them work?

Slightly confused,

Sean R.
"What else can we do?" "Nothing very much. Oh, I suppose you can
take the normal precautions against a nuclear blast, like sticky
tape on the windows and that sort of thing." -- Chinn and the
Master, in "The Claws of Axos"
Email: sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx