[bct] Re: Choosing A Home Page

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:02:29 -0700

About home pages, I like a totally blank screen, which can be set up with Internet Explorer's options; when you invoke Internet Explorer with a blank screen, it just says, "about", and that's it. I guess it's just personal preference, kind of like starting out with a blank sheet of paper or a window with the drapes closed; then you do control-O and type your URL, to open a new site, and the window opens and the drapes are pulled back, and you see the world.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss