[bct] Re: Choosing A Home Page

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:12:26 -0500

Hi Monica. I just found out about a web page where you can get very detailed
weather forecasts and a whole lot of other weather info. Go to
http://braille.wunderground.com/ . This website is very accessible and I've
found that it doesn't take long at all to load. I change my default page sometimes though. For Firefox, my default page is www.blindconfidential.blogspot.com . This is the blog of Chris Hofstader, who worked at Freedom Scientific for a few years. It contains several links to other blogs too, including one produced by APH. Hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>