[bct] Re: Choosing A Home Page

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:49:18 -0400

Hi Monica, I use google. I always like to be able to open my browser and search something right away if I want to. Plus you can sign up for a free google account and make a personalized home page that might include news and weather and stuff like that. Glad to say that the audio thingy they implemented with the signup process works wonderfully. Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>