[bct] Re: Chocolate

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:34:56 -0500

Hi Mary,
Thanks for the tip on what happens if you heat the 8th continent chocolate
milk.  Actually, I never drink it hot.  I figure that since it is found in
the refrigerated section in the store, that is how it was meant to be drunk.
Do they make other products besides milk?  I know that they make a "Lite"
version of the milk, but that's all I've seen.  Please, do tell.