[bct] Re: Chocolate

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:50:37 -0600

Oh no!  Yet another temptation to resist!  I have so far resisted the
temptation to buy the Lindt chocolate Don talked about and the Teuscher
truffles Alan mentioned and now I have to look at this website Angie and
resist yet again!  So much chocolate and so little time!  If this keeps up I
will have to buy one of those rude talking scales that asks one of you to
please step off the scale.