[bct] Re: Chocolate

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:14:18 -0500

Beth, Ghirardeli is great.  Unfortunately for me, last night all we had in
the larder was a box of SwissMiss hot chocolate mix, so we had to make do.
I'm not fond of Silk either, but we buy something called 8 Continent Milk
which comes in both vanilla and chocolate flavors.  I haven't tried the
chocolate hot, but I think I'll give it a whirl.

Maria