[bct] Re: Chocolate

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 07:41:35 -0600

Beth here are the varieties listed for the Warm Delights at Betty Crocker:

Hot Fudge Brownie
Molten Chocolate Cake
Molten Caramel Cake
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Cinnamon Swirl Cake

I don't remember the company, but, I do remember a single-serve size cake
similar to this some years ago.  I like the idea since you can indulge for a
sweet treat but not have to worry about eating an entire cake before it goes
stale.  Thanks for mentioning this.  I hope my grocery store carries it.