[bct] Re: Chinese pod ready for upload

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:04:09 -0500

You're welcome, Krister.  Glad it worked for you.

Now...if you have Internet Explorer 6, you can use the Run dialog box to send the file to Larry's FTP site.
First, copy the file to the clipboard.
As you probably know, the Run command is in the Start menu.
So open that window and then paste in this FTP address:
Then Enter
For the username type in bct
For the password, type in submit and Enter
Now paste your file there.
Just remember to tell Larry that you've uploaded a file to the site.
That's it.

We look forward to hearing your first podcast.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>