[bct] Chetan Bakhru's drive encription review

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:13:47 -0800

Thanks for your efforts regarding the drive encryption podcast. This is one
of those things that you didn't know just how much it would help you until
someone demonstrated it to you. For what this software can do $25 is
nothing. You did a very good job on this review, I only wish you could have
been a little more mindful of the microphone placement because the volume
and sound quality faded in and out just a bit, but since I've never done one
of these podcast I can't really appreciate the many variables you must be
mindful of while demonstrating. 4 out of 5 stars.

Big thanks,
J Garcia