[bct] Re: Changing Olympus 320 Settings to move from song to song

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:24:41 -0600

Thanks for the info Mary. I'll let you know how it goes.
Yep, I have no doubt I hit something by mistake.
I'll try out your suggestions and hope they work.
I'm looking forward to hearing your sound conversion pod cast because
I'll then try doing some test files and hopefully come up with a test
pod cast soon.
Thanks for your help with this machine.
I and hopefully others appreciate your advice.
Randy Black