[bct] Changing Olympus 320 Settings to move from song to song

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:54:05 -0600

I see some sighted help being needed here but I'll ask just in case
anyone can help.
I somehow have messed up a menu choice. Instead of playing selections
one after the other in music mode, my Olympus 320 now plays the same
selection over and over unless I stop the machine and then move to the
next selection. The mode I'm in let's me forward and rewind the
selection I'm in but while in play, I have messed up some menu so I
can't convince the machine to move to the next pod cast.
I know this is deeper in the menu structure than the pod casts on this
machine have gone. The manual gives me some idea on what I need to do
but I'm not willing to mess around too much until I'm a little more
clear on what I should do.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Thanks for the help.
Randy Black