[bct] Re: Celtic Podcast #2

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 02:52:35 -0000

Hope, great to hear back from you. Especially pleased you liked my other half's
music. It's not at all like mine, but it certainly hits some spots that I
didn't know I'd got!

Don't know whether this is in your collection, but a song Runrig did called
Lifeline is a real fave - seems to be about life being rough but people
transforming themseles despite it all. I just LURV that song!

I shall have to sort my P C out before I do anything else (maybe get one of
those that uses electricity). But having done that, the digital recorder has to
be close behind. Then I'll be in business! I'm researching stuff to put into
some sort of podcast everntually, so get ready to take cover!

Good vibes,
Vince.