[bct] Re: Celtic Podcast #2

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:21:04 -0500

Hello, Vince!
    Ah, the music it is infectious!  Thank you so much for enjoying it.  I'm
really glad to hear that.
Also, thanks very much for the podcast feed.  I definitely have to check
that out.  I did think that Runrig were Scottish, but I didn't want to be
wrong, so I left the question mark floating in the air.  They are absolutely
By the way, while we're on the subject of music, your wife's is fantastic!
I've been meaning to tell you.  I went and checked out your web site and
enjoyed my stay very much.
Thanks very much for the birthday wish.  It is never belated in my book,
just delayed in coming.  <smile>  I'm glad you enjoyed that birthday cast,
where spontaneity was the rule.  I hope to have more of those kinds of casts
in the future.
I am looking forward very much to your offerings, as I'm sure they will be
informative, and most of all extremely entertaining.