[bct] Celtic Podcast #2

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:16:40 -0000

Hi, Hope,

Just listened to your latest - loved it. That music makes me rolll over and
kick all 7 legs inthe air.

Don't expect me to talk sense - I heard quite a lot of your birthday cast as
well! Thanks for all the chuckles!

Yes, Runrig are definitely Scottish. They'd hurl something really heavy at you
if you suggested anything else. Quite a lot of their songs are sung in Scottish
Gaelic, in fact. I love their stuff, and it's influenced a lot of other
Scottish bands. (Len an ear to the Tartan Podcast and you might hear some of
the stuff I mean). The feed is

Not to be confused with the Tantra podcast, which is about something completely

Oh, and a belated happy birthday! Sounds as if you had a really good time.