[bct] Re: Cell phones

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:23:46 -0500

Oh geez people, really, those things are software-based so they really don't take up muc and if I could have it all in one unit, it sure would beat hell out of dragging all this extra junk around. I don't care a purse obviously so my pockets are only so deep. Don't want much in a phone, but some of this stuff would be handy. No one want s to drag more junk around than is necessary.

On Jan 14, 2006, at 2:19 PM, Jake Joehl wrote:

Hey Beth. I totally agree. I myself am not even able to use my cell phone other than to send and receive calls. A tutor who works with me was looking at my phone earlier this week because he was curious as to how I am able to use it, and he was also saying that it seemed rather pointless for me to have a phone with so many features, and then me not being able to use them. Kinda defeats the purpose if ya know what I mean.
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>