[bct] Re: Cell phones

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:19:36 -0600

Hey Beth. I totally agree. I myself am not even able to use my cell phone other than to send and receive calls. A tutor who works with me was looking at my phone earlier this week because he was curious as to how I am able to use it, and he was also saying that it seemed rather pointless for me to have a phone with so many features, and then me not being able to use them. Kinda defeats the purpose if ya know what I mean.
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>