[bct] Cell phones

  • From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:24:46 -0500

Hi, all, just a thought:  I think it's not a good idea to have note takers,
alarm clocks, calculators, et cetera in one unit.  If the cell crashes,
you're out all those things.  Calculators and alarms are so small these days
that you could carry them with you as well--maybe in the same pocket or
purse.  My mom bought a TV-VCR combo in 1994, which still works great but,
on the few times it needed repair, there went my TV.  I'm not
complaining--it's no biggy--I'm just using that to further explain my point.
What do you guys think?  Beth