[bct] Re: Cell phone excuses

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:19:36 -0600

Hey Beth, I grew up near Lynchburg VA and my parents moved to Richmond.
I have lots of friends who live in your area.  And I know, when it gets
cold there, it is really cold, because it is often also humid.  It can
get to 35 below here in Wisconsin, but it is a dryer cold and although
it is really miserable, I just don't think I could stand it if it were
as humid as it often on the east coast.

Neal