[bct] Re: Cell phone excuses

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:15:34 -0600

That's another good one. Reminds me of the time yesterday when i got a voicemail from a longtime friend. He had actually called me from work but I was busy so I let the phone go to voice-mail. When I called him back on his cell, he was actually at the barber shop getting his haircut, but it sounded very windy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>