[bct] Cell Phones and Singular

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 03:36:21 -0800

Greetings List.

Maybe it's just me, but I just looked on Singular's site this morning,
and their plans were not the most economical that I've found.
Their 900 any time minutes plan, with unlimited night/weekends and
nationwide long distance was $60. On top of that, you don't get free
text messaging and some amenities that other carriers provide.
I have found comparably priced plans on other carrier's sites that
offered much better values: more minutes, better text messaging costs,
etc.
I see that the Nokia 6682 works with Singular, but can it be used on
other carriers? T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, etc?
I'm just not very impressed with Singular's offering.

Kai