[bct] Catching up with Recent Events

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:17:49 -0800

Greetings List members.

I've been absent for a rather large portion of the time in the passed
month or two. Sadly enough, I have not been able to continue work on my
audio biography, but hopefully I can resume production on that project.

Neal: I too wish to convey my congratulations to your moderator status.
I know I returned to about 2000 emails, wow!

Mary: I just recently received notice of your talent show. I will try to
put one of the poems I've written into audio form and submit it.
Hopefully it'll turn out ok.

Larry: I hope you do more walks to/from work. I don't know, but for some
reason, I really enjoy those. I think it's just the natural flow of
conversation you have. I hope to get more of those.

Well, until my next posting, I hope you all have had a good holiday, a
fun Valentine's, and good, fruitful days in general.