[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:14:10 -0800

Hmmm, I haven't listened to Battlestar Galactica much; I am wondering what to rent from NetFlicks after finishing Star Trek. Maybe your suggestion is the next thing, if the plot's exciting enough. I hope it isn't all fighting off the robots; have they got aliens (friendly ones) in there? Some how I get rather bored with science fiction that leaves the aliens out; a human-only universe just doesn't sound like it would be much fun to roam around in without other points of view, so to speak.