[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:31:44 -0500

my new favorite Starbucks drink is the Chantico.... they're very rich and have a lot of chocolate in them.

11:12 AM 1/8/2006, you wrote:
<Grin> It's really not hard to do, is it? Become a Starbuck's junkie, I mean. Besides caramel fraps, eating their rice-crispy squares and watching reruns of Battlestar Galactica ... I just discovered the *new* Battlestar Galactica, so my Starbuck's junkiness is complete!! Bwhaahahahahahaaaah!

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
keep coffee or tea hot for quite a long time at sweetmarias.com

No Maria, it isn't your site, though you are sweet.  The guy who owns
site's wife is named Maria.