[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 08:12:36 -0800

<Grin> It's really not hard to do, is it? Become a Starbuck's junkie, I mean. Besides caramel fraps, eating their rice-crispy squares and watching reruns of Battlestar Galactica ... I just discovered the *new* Battlestar Galactica, so my Starbuck's junkiness is complete!! Bwhaahahahahahaaaah!

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
keep coffee or tea hot for quite a long time at sweetmarias.com

No Maria, it isn't your site, though you are sweet.  The guy who owns
site's wife is named Maria.