[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:47:29 +0000

I don't have a mug of my own wth a lid but it is a good idea.  I will have to
look aroud for one.

When in places like Starbucks who provide the plastic lids with the drinking
hole I never know if it is best to use the lid or not.  On the positive side
you are less likely to spill it but one the downside, you can burn your mouth
more easily and if the lid pops off it is a real catastrophe as I know all too
well.  I recently had a real coffee explosion all over me and my luggage in a
railway coffee shop.  Luckily I did not hit anybody else and I was on my way
home instead of to an important meeting.