[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:11:28 -0500

Lol! Star bucks has these really cool thermoses that you can buy that
are stainless steel Kim and I use 'm all the time! And they keep stuff
very hot or cold for a long time! I know I have put coffee in them at
5:30 in the morning and at 4:00 pm it was still hot. Not hot enough to
burn my mouth, but still very good. Mmm !

Darren Duff.

keep coffee or tea hot for quite a long time at sweetmarias.com

No Maria, it isn't your site, though you are sweet.  The guy who owns
the
site's wife is named Maria.

Dan