[bct] Re: Carrying cups of hot liquid.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:33:11 -0600

Dan, are these mugs like a thermos, or they simply a stainless steel mug
which seems like it would be quite hot to the touch?  Of course, that
assumes you have something in them that is hot.  I could always fill
mine with my drink of choice, scotch, and do a temperature variance
test.  How many mugs of scotch would it take before I felt the heat from
the mug, etc.  It's worth a try.

keep coffee or tea hot for quite a long time at sweetmarias.com

No Maria, it isn't your site, though you are sweet.  The guy who owns
site's wife is named Maria.