[bct] Re: Carrying Case for WS300 Series

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:17:34 -0500

Hi Folks

We got a leather cell phone case at Target for $10 that works great with our
Olympus DM-20.
The T shaped stereo microphone pokes out of the antenna hole at the top and
it has a plastic belt clip that can be attached to a shirt pocket.

We set it for record and slide the hold button before putting the recorder
into the case, then the Velcro flap secures it.

I don't know if it will work for the 300 series models but you can try the
cases out before buying one.