[bct] Career?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:48:57 -0600

Hi Friends:
As some have written me both on and off the list regarding the length of my
Life Cast, I want to express the following comments.  To me, the word career
represents a chosen path of ones employment profession, resulting in a life of
work in the same profession.  For myself, there has only ever been one
career/profession goal, to support myself by any means available.  When I
uploaded my file to Larry, it was in fact called Life Cast .MP3.  Prior to
upload, I wrote to Larry off the list and gained his permission to use my
format for the file I submitted.  I seem to remember pointing this out at the
beginning of my Life Cast.  I hope the above comments help to clarify my

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness