[bct] Re: Card reader problems. Please help.

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:47:30 -0500

4 minute? What type of pc is this? Hav eyou tried other pusb ports or even on another machine?

On Feb 5, 2006, at 12:41 AM, John Moore wrote:

Rebooting the PC with the card inserted takes at least 4 minutes. And
since I'm trying WindowEyes, I can't be held up. I have been using the
card in my Pac Mate.

On 2/4/06, Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you try rebooting your system with the card reader in place? Sometimes
that will help. When you get it working, though, you'll find it incredibly

John Moore