[bct] Can we please change this subject?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:52:50 -0600

Can we not use subjects that cause an already stressed list to be more
stressed unless there is really a reason to be ware of more bad things
to come?  No Matt, I don't mean to pick on you, it could have easily
been me who simply failed to change the subject line.  it's just that
when I read the subject in the message below, I thought our troubles
were back.  Thanks All.

Neal