[bct] Re: CPU priority

  • From: "Randy Hammer" <randy.hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:47:57 -0700

Look into the "start" command.  From a command prompt, type "start /?"

I'm not sure how this would work with screen readers, and I always
caution against changing the priority of applications, but you could
set a shortcut or batch file to start the application in a specific

On 5/22/06, Rick Harmon <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats pretty much all you can do.  I do the same thing on my pc to make jaws
work better with hi system loads that some programs cause on the system.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925