• From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:01:11 -0700

You are nuts Larry, that is why we love you so much.
I was out recording a huge thunderstorm here once and the one dog I had kept
standing inside the house and barking at me, and you need to know that in
the year we had her she barked only a few times and usually scared herself
when she did.  I guess she did not like it that we were on the back patio
recording the thunder.

Rose Combs